Mitel TechConnect comprises two programs – the Technology Partner Program and the Summit Partner Program.
The Technology Partner Program provides a formal approach for third-party development, validation and documentation of interoperability with Mitel solutions to bring added value to Mitel Partners and Customers.
Key program benefits:
- Member Partners - Drive exposure of your value-added software, hardware, and service solutions by co-marketing with Mitel to our deep distribution network.
- Customers and resellers – Enhance productivity with business intelligence, voice automation, performance management, and other specialized applications developed by technology providers who share Mitel's commitment to customer success.
Complete program benefits and requirements are detailed in the TechConnect Program Guide.
Summit Partner Program
The Summit Partner Program offers training, support and marketing guidance to organizations developing applications on the Summit platform . As a Summit Partner, we’ll help you introduce your solutions and apps to Mitel’s large base of customers and reseller partners.
The Summit Partner Program includes:
- Solution Partners – Solution Partners have the deep technical expertise to develop custom applications and integrate communications features into customers’ existing environments.
- Application Partners – Application Partners deliver market-ready SaaS solutions that are built on Summit or use Summit to power communication features.
- Modular Partners – Modular Partners provide additional components and libraries used as building blocks to enhance Summit apps
Download our Summit Partner Program Guide for a detailed look at the program.